I work in a very gentle and compassionate way, going at your pace with you leading. I will never push you (but may challenge) and ensure your safety at every step of the way. My many years of experience, especially trauma informed training, means I have many skills and tools to draw from to offer bespoke treatment which has proven positive results with the many clients I have worked with (privately, through EAPs or in employment).
Work with me with on unique client centred programme, a comprehensive and holistic approach to addressing personal development or psychological issues. Here is an outline of the programme below:
- Identifying Core Beliefs and Issues: This step involves introspection and exploration to uncover the underlying core beliefs that may be driving certain behaviours or patterns. By identifying these beliefs and the associated issues, we can gain insight into the root causes of your challenges.
- Trauma-Informed Approach with EMDR Therapy: Utilizing a trauma-informed approach ensures that the therapy is sensitive to the impact of trauma on your life. Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy is a well-established approach for processing traumatic memories and experiences and changing lifelong negative core beliefs. Its use can help individuals process and integrate past traumas without re-traumatizing them through extensive retelling.
- Focus on Self-Compassion and Mindfulness: Incorporating self-compassion and mindfulness practices into the program promotes sustainable change, growth, love and resilience. These practices can help you develop a compassionate and non-judgmental relationship with yourself while also fostering present-moment awareness and emotional regulation.
Overall, my program offers a comprehensive approach that addresses core beliefs and issues while empowering you and prioritizing your well-being. This combination of approaches has given meaningful and lasting transformation for many of my clients.
As a person of colour, I know first hand the unique cultural challenges that can be faced when we ‘don’t belong’ or are unable to be our True Selves. This can lead us to live a life with interpersonal relational (toxic) issues and unwanted traumatic stress responses such as fight/flight, dissociate or fawn/people pleasing. We can then have deep experiences of intense shame, low self esteem and confidence issues, feeling fragmented and dysregulated, depression and anxiety and blocking our ability to reach our full potential.
If my approach aligns with your requirements, I welcome the opportunity to connect and discuss further.
I offer a 15 min informal chat to establish if we are a good fit and to see if I am the right support you are looking for. Please email me at Jessy@paston.biz to organise this, or please get in touch if you have any questions at all.
Please feel free to pay and book for your session below – sessions last an hour and you can choose a single session or buy 6 sessions in bulk and get a discount.
(*Please note, other bulk session purchases available on request)
6 sessions bulk payment £500
Qualifications and experience:
- Compassion Focused Therapy for Trauma – focus on Shame and Guilt
- Healing from Narcissist Abuse
- EMDR Europe Standard Accredited Training
- Integrating Mindfulness and Compassion in Professional Practice – CPCAB awarded course
- BACP Accreditation
- Counseling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body Counseling course, Level 4, 3 and 2 (Member of BACP)
- ZSA Suicide Awareness Training
- Cruse Bereavement Training and Volunteering
- Drugs and Alcohol Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- Substance Misuse Awareness Level 3
- Depression Awareness Training
- Complex Post Traumatic Stress
- Mindfulness for stress
- Phototherapy and Therapeutic Photography
- CBT online course
- Learning about Autism
- Building Self Esteem and Confidence
- Worcestershire Safeguarding Board Children Board, Targeted Training Two
- Brief Solution Focused Practice
- Mental Health First Aid
- Child Protection
- Child Exploitation and Online Safety
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Equality and Diversity
- Supporting Effective Parenting
- Domestic Abuse
- Samaritans Listener