My work is based on Person Centred Theory which believes you are the expert in your life but when living as our conceptual selves (who we think we should be), rather than our essential selves (who we are born to be), we struggle and suffer. By providing the right conditions, the theory states a person wants to heal and achieve their full potential.
I work in a very gentle and compassionate way, going at your pace with you leading. I will never push you (but may challenge) and ensure your safety at every step of the way. My experience, especially trauma informed training, means I have many skills and tools to draw from to offer bespoke treatment which has proven positive results with the many clients I have worked with (privately, through EAPs or employment).
I offer a 15 min informal chat to establish if we are a good fit and to see if I am the right support you are looking for. Please email me at Jessy@paston.biz to organise this, or please get in touch if you have any questions.
Please feel free to pay and book for your session below – sessions last an hour and you can choose a single session or buy 6 sessions in bulk and get a discount.
6 1:1 sessions – £400
Qualifications and experience:
- EMDR Europe Standard Accredited Training
- Integrating Mindfulness and Compassion in Professional Practice – CPCAB awarded course
- BACP Accreditation
- Counseling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body Counseling course, Level 4, 3 and 2 (Member of BACP)
- ZSA Suicide Awareness Training
- Cruse Bereavement Training and Volunteering
- Drugs and Alcohol Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- Substance Misuse Awareness Level 3
- Depression Awareness Training
- Complex Post Traumatic Stress
- Mindfulness for stress
- Phototherapy and Therapeutic Photography
- CBT online course
- Learning about Autism
- Building Self Esteem and Confidence
- Worcestershire Safeguarding Board Children Board, Targeted Training Two
- Brief Solution Focused Practice
- Mental Health First Aid
- Child Protection
- Child Exploitation and Online Safety
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Equality and Diversity
- Supporting Effective Parenting
- Domestic Abuse
- Samaritans Listener